We may collect data including your email addresses, first and last names, contact numbers and debit/credit information, CNIC, COVID-19 vaccination and other personal information that you voluntarily provide when you visit Fun Factory Park or use our website or use online services.
We DO NOT use your personal information for any other uses or share that publicly.
Check and review their privacy policies and validity if you provide personal information such as credit or debit card numbers to third parties at Emporium Mall (including retail shops and all vendors). The privacy practices of third parties are governed by their privacy policies.
Emporium Mall – Fun Factory Park and partners may recognise or place a cookie on your devices such as laptops, PCs, smartphones etc., and we may collect your information such as IP address, browser operating system and mobile advertising IDs.
- Fun Factory Park uses reasonable technical and physical safeguards to protect customers’ information. Despite the strong cyber security and information protection, we DO NOT guarantee or promise defence of our security from cybercriminals, hackers, and other unauthorised third parties to improperly access, steal, modify or collect your personal information.
- The security of your digital debit/credit cards and other information depends on the security of your device. If you doubt any unauthorised access has been established on your mobile device, you must report it to the management immediately.
- DO NOT share your passwords and sensitive codes with anyone.
- All credit/debit information will be encrypted for tickets, Fun Factory Cards, and physical and digital stores.
- Any communication sources, including emails, texts, calls and other forms representing Emporium Mall – Fun Factory Park and asking for passwords and sensitive information, must be considered unauthorised and suspicious. You must report to us immediately.
To contact us for any questions, queries, information collection or notifying any suspecting activity, you may call directly at 03454444911 or please email us at email@example.com
Note: Our management team will only respond to any suspicious activity reported within 48 business hours.